Promotion runs from June 4, 2012 to September 22, 2012. Must be 21 to register and participate.
Sponsored By: Pearl Street Brewery, Blue Steel Fabrication, Bike’s Limited, Twisted Skull Studios, Blue Heron Bicycle Works, The Root Note and Yesterdays
The Root Note – 115 4th Street South, La Crosse (608-782-7668)
River Trail Cycles – 500 North Holmen Drive #502 Holmen, WI (608-526-4678)
Bike’s Limited – 1001 La Crosse Street, La Crosse WI (608-785-2326)
Twisted Skull Studios – 206 4th Street South, La Crosse (608-785-8200)
Yesterdays – 317 Pearl Street, La Crosse (608-782-9289)
Blue Heron Bicycle Works – 213 Main Street, Onalaska (608-783-7433)
Pearl Street Brewery – 1401 Saint Andrew Street, La Crosse (608-784-4832)
-Registration is open at any of these locations during each of their regular business hours starting June 4, 2012.
Each venue will have a special registration event with special offers and incentives. These are as follows:
The Root Note – Friday June 8th 7p-9p
River Trails Bicycles – Wednesday June 13th
Bike’s Limited – Wednesday June 20th
Twisted Skull Studios – Wednesday June 27th 4p-7p
Yesterdays – Thursday July 5th
Official Stages of the 2012 Tour de Pearl
1. Features Holmen – 504 North Holmen Drive, Holmen (608-526-3600)
2. Brice Prairie Pub – N5419 County Road ZZ & ZN, Onalaska (608-781-4141)
3. Fox Hollow – N3287 County Road Oa, La Crosse (608-786-4653)
4. The Fieldhouse – W5450 Keil Coulee Road, La Crosse (608783-3136)
5. Grizzly’s – 3039 Medco Court, La Crosse (608-781-6630)
6. Texas Roadhouse – 4310 Wisconsin 16 La Crosse, (608-781-6002)
7. Pettibone Boat Club – South Pettibone Drive, La Crosse (608-784-7743)
8. Eagle’s Nest – 1914 Campbell Road, La Crosse (608-782-7764)
9. The Nutbush – 3264 George Street, La Crosse (608-783-0228)
10. Ye Old Style Inn – 828 5th Avenue South, La Crosse (608-784-5622)
11. Shimmy’s – 1203 West Avenue South, La Crosse (608-784-3779)
12. Arterial – 1003 16th Street South (608-782-9247)
13. Recovery Room – 901 7th Street South, La Crosse, (608-782-8573)
14. Fish’s – 1452 Caledonia Street, La Crosse (608-782-6446)
15. Neuies’ North Star – 1732 George Street, La Crosse (608-781-9228)
16. La Mirage – 4329 Mormon Coulee Road, La Crosse (608-788-7465)
17. JB’s Speakeasy – 717 Rose Street, La Crosse (608-796-1161)
18. Sloopy’s – 163 Copeland Avenue, La Crosse, (608-785-0245)
19. Howie’s – 1128 La Crosse Street, La Crosse (608-784-7400)
20. Thirsty Turtle – 102 South Main Street, Stoddard (608-457-9115)
21. Pearl Street Brewery – 1401 Saint Andrew Street, La Crosse (608-784-4832)
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Cost is a mere $10 and this price includes an official TdP t-shirt and water bottle, along with a goodie bag from the sponsors. Upon paying and registering, participants will receive an Official Tour Card. Keep this card safe. Lost cards will not be replaced and entry fees will not be refunded. In order to ensure you get the right size and style, t-shirts will be available at a later date. When t-shirts become available, an update will be made on the website and on the Facebook page. Check often.
A limit of 500 entries will be accepted.
2. Participants ride their non-motorized bicycle to each of the first 20 Stages listed on the Tour Card between 6/4/2012 and 9/22/2012, during each individual Stage’s business hours.
3. Upon purchase of a Pearl Street Brewery product* at each of the stages, participants will be given, upon request, that Stage’s stamp.
4. Upon receiving stamps from each of the first 20 Stages, each participant will then bike to the 21st Stage: The Pearl Street Brewery (during Tasting Room hours) to turn in their completed Official Tour Card for entry into contest drawing for prizes including a $3000** Custom Fabricated Blue Steel Bicycle. Participants must have their Official Tour Card with them at each of the stages. One stamp per participant. You may not have another participant’s Tour Card stamped for them.
THE GRAND PRIZE BIKE:
This is a fully-customized, hand built bicycle: The Grand Prize winner’s bicycle will be custom built for them during the winter of 2012/2013 and will be given to the winner upon build completion in the Spring of 2013 at the kick-off of the 2013 Tour de Pearl. Custom designed chassis will be designed and built in La Crosse by Blue Steele Fabrication at it’s sole discretion. Bicycle will be completely fitted with high-quality components at the cost and discretion of the contest sponsors. Design, paint and component upgrades can be requested by the contest winner before the bike has been completed. These upgrades will be performed by Blue Steele Fabrication, or it’s designee, at the winner’s own expense. Grand Prize winner will be selected by raffle during the End of Tour Party Saturday September 22, 2012 5p-10p at the Pearl Street Brewery.***
THE END-OF-TOUR PARTY
Live music to be announced. Biker’s VIP Lounge
The Tour Party is open to the public, subject to a cover charge. Paid Tour de Pearl participants will receive free admission to the Tour Party, access to the Biker’s Lounge and complimentary food while it lasts. Even if you did not complete the Tour, your Official Tour Card is still good for your free admission to the party and to the “Biker’s VIP Lounge”. Tour Cards are non-transferrable. Must be 21 to attend.
Participants may register more than once, but must turn in completed Official Tour Card to receive a new one. Only Official Tour Cards issued by Pearl Street Brewery will be accepted. Copies or other facsimiles will not be accepted. Any attempts to turn in a non-official entry or otherwise circumvent the rules of this contest will result in participant being automatically disqualified and any fees paid by the participant will not be returned to them.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. We want our customers to stay alive! Participants MUST follow all Wisconsin Road Rules as they apply to Cyclists and Bicycles at all times. Pearl Street Brewery, it’s Sponsors and affiliates do NOT encourage or condone operating any vehicle or bicycle while intoxicated. If any participant is observed engaging in unsafe bicycling practices or being disrespectful to our sponsors, participant may be disqualified and entrance fee will be forfeited.
Contest rules, dates or stages are subject to change at any time and participants will be notified by email of any changes to contest. Entry fee is non-refundable. Your email address will be added to Pearl Street Brewery’s email list and you will receive Tour updates along with other brewery updates and news. Updates can also be found online at http://www.pearlstreetbrewery.com. Click on the Tour de Pearl button. No other attempts will be made to contact participants during the promotion. We respect your privacy and agree to not share any of the personal information you have provided to us except with sponsors of this promotion. You can easily remove your email address from our list by following the instructions provided with each email.
Need not be present to win Grand Prize. *No purchase necessary. You may request water **Estimated retail value ***Party date and time subject to change.